The following is a list of various news sources which have covered my work.
Computer Science Research
- Best Paper Award for Professor Srivastava and Muhammad Ahmed Computer Science and Engineering News University of Minnesota July 7, 2011
- Ahmad and Srivastava find similarities between gold farming networks and drug dealing networks Computer Science and Engineering News University of Minnesota August 5, 2010
- Farmerzy w grach MMO tak samo grozni, jak handlarze narkotykow? Gry Komputerowe (In Polish) July 27, 2010
- Gold Farmers, Gangs and RMT Aniegama (In Japanese) July 26, 2010
- Gold Farmers Mimic Behavior of Drug Dealers The Escapist July 23, 2010
- Gold farmers ‘operate like criminal gangs’ Gamezine July 23, 2010
- Gold Farming Research Digs Up Similarities With Drug Dealers Kotaku July 23, 2010
- Onderzoek: ‘Gold Farmers lijken op drugsdealers en straatbendes’ Gamez (In Dutch) July 23, 2010
- Similarities between gold farming networks and drug dealing networks BoingBoing July 22, 2010
- Science gleans 60TB of behavior data from Everquest 2 logs Ars Technica February 15, 2009
In addition to my research as a computer scientist I also have a parallel life as a Science Fiction enthusiast and a person with keen interest in the history of Islam in China. My work in these two areas have also been covered in the media numerous times.
Islam in China